Fever-Tree recently launched its new Distillers Cola, an expression designed for mixing with rum and whiskies.
With what’s described as a rich, rounded and balanced taste of citrus upfront and complex spice to finish according to official tasting notes, Fever-Tree Distillers Cola is a unique recipe of naturally sourced ingredients, including:
- Caribbean Kola Nuts – Wildly sourced from Jamaica, kola nuts lend a sweet and rose-like aroma and an earthy and subtly bitter note, as well as natural caffeine.
- Tahitian Limes from Mexico – Sourced on Mexico’s Caribbean and Pacific coasts, they lend a zesty sharpness and a touch of sweetness.
- Sicilian Lemons – Known for being among the highest quality worldwide, the sfumatrice process, borrowed from the perfume industry, is used to gently press the lemons, releasing their vibrant and fragrant oil.
- Madagascan Vanilla – Sourced from the Island of Madagascar, it contributes intense notes that are both creamy and sweet.
- Jamaican Pimento Berries – Also known as “allspice,” conjures four key spices: nutmeg, cinnamon, clove and pepper.
The bottling contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, colors or GMO ingredients, and has earned Double Gold at the 2021 New York International Spirits Competition and Gold at the 2021 SIP Awards.
“In the same way Fever-Tree has revolutionized the Gin & Tonic, Moscow Mule, and most recently, tequila drinks such as the Paloma, we have created Fever-Tree Distillers Cola with the same devotion to quality as the most acclaimed distillers,” Fever-Tree North America CEO Charles Gibb said in a prepared statement. “It is one that will do justice to the premium whiskeys and rums it has been designed to pair with.”
The new expression is available nationwide at bars, restaurants and hotels, as well as through spirits retailers (MSRP: $4.99/6.8 fl. oz. 4-pack).
Wiggly Bridge Distillery Unveils “New England” Single Malt
Whiskey Review: Stillhouse Peanut Butter S’Mores Whiskey
Interview: Mixologist Naomi Leslie Talks Après Ski Whisky Cocktails
Nomad Outland Whisky Introduces Reserve 10 Years Expression
Whiskey Review: WhistlePig 21 Year Old Béhôlden
New Whiskey Named After Alan Jackson Hit Song
The GlenAllachie Adds Three Single Malts With Unique Finishes
New Coffee Old Fashioned Comes To Crafthouse Cocktails’ Lineup
Blue Run Spirits Previews New Kentucky Whiskey Distillery
Allyson is a recent journalism graduate from Kent State University with a strong passion for writing both entertainment articles and poetry. While spending time with friends, she discovered her love for Jameson through the classic pickleback shot and since then, it has been a staple for every night out. When...