Every year we try to do something different for Christmas that’s not really focused around bourbon. I’m sure you spend a lot of time talking about bourbon with your “bourbon friends”, but it is always interesting to learn more about them on a personal level. This year we decided to bring back some fun ice breaker questions so you can get to know a little more about us. We hope you enjoy and from the entire Bourbon Pursuit team, happy holidays!
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- Smooth Ambler builds on the traditional roots of American whiskey in West Virginia. Visit SmoothAmbler.com to learn more.
- Wilderness Trail is Sweet Mash Kentucky Straight Bourbon and Rye Whiskey distilled, aged, and bottled in Danville, Kentucky. Learn more at WildernessTrailDistillery.com.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Total Wine and More is wonderland for wine, spirits, and beer lovers! Explore more in store or online at TotalWine.com.
- Heaven Hill Distillery has been lifting America’s spirit since 1935. Check out educational resources and sign up for their newsletter at HeavenHillDistillery.com.
- What’s the best cheeseburger?
- What’s the best meal you know how to cook?
- Candy, chocolate, or popcorn at the movies?
- What was your first job?
- What was the most physically exhausting job you ever had?
- What’s your favorite casino game?
- What’s one part of the world you still really want to see or experience?
- What’s your best bourbon shopping experience of the year?
- Support this podcast on Patreon
This post first appeared on Bourbon Pursuit at https://bourbonpursuit.com/2021/12/23/337-ice-breaker-christmas-special/
Never miss an episode from Bourbon Pursuit on:
Review: Jack Daniel’s & Coca-Cola RTD Canned Cocktail
New Isle Of Raasay Distillery Whisky Matured In Ex-Manzanilla Casks
Breckenridge Distillery Collaborates With Flaviar For Father’s Day Whiskey Edition
Royal Salute Celebrates Jodhpur Night With 21-Year-Old Jodhpur Polo Edition
GlenDronach Debuts Cask Strength Batch 12
Tales of the Cocktail Event Slated For Late July In New Orleans
Gavin Hastings Launches Charity Whiskies To Support Injured Rugby Players
Bladnoch Distillery Explores Whisky-Making With The Dragon Series
Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Proof Rye Now A Permanent Offering
Emerson Whiskey Company Cuts Into Bourbon Market With New Product
Kenny Coleman and Ryan Cecil host the Bourbon Pursuit podcast from Louisville, KY. Together, they share a passion for the stories that made an industry flourish with a focus on history, personality, and of course, great bourbon. Their guests include master distillers, bloggers, historians, local events and more.