New to the market, ImpEx Beverages recently dropped the second edition of its independent bottling line, “The ImpEx Collection.”
Following the brand’s success of Edition One, Edition Two features Scotch, world whisky, and rum expressions they call “Our Gems.”
In a statement from the bottler, Sam Filmus, president of ImpEx Beverages, said they’ve been extremely pleased with the feedback they received from Edition One, “and we knew we had to keep that momentum going.”
He said that this year, ImpEx continues to find unique Scotches and world whiskies to share. They’ve sought out complex rums. And they look toward bringing agave spirits to the forefront along with a new selection from Japan in Edition Three.
“Our passion for what we do and the love we have for this industry shines through with each new expression we bring and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do,” Filmus said.
The ImpEx Collection Edition Two features:
- The ImpEx Collection 13 yo 2008 Ardmore Cask #5943 (Refill Bourbon Barrel)
- The ImpEx Collection 6 yo 2016 Ardnamurchan Cask #86P (1st Fill Oloroso Spanish Oak)
- The ImpEx Collection 23 yo 1998 Auchentoshan Cask #100984 (Refill Bourbon Barrel)
- The ImpEx Collection 10 yo 2011 Auchroisk Cask #806214 (Hogshead)
- The ImpEx Collection 11 yo 2010 Tormore Cask #800985 (Refill Bourbon Barrel)
- The ImpEx Collection 3 yo 2018 M&H Cask #2018-1069 (Muscat Wine Cask)
- The ImpEx Collection 5 yo 2017 Penderyn Cask #138/2017 (Blandy’s ex-Malvasia Madeira Cask)
- The ImpEx Collection 14 yo 2007 Clarendon Cask #650 MBKB (Oak Cask)
- The Impex Collection 14 yo 2007 Longpond Cask #13 ITP (Oak Cask)
Edition Two expressions are now available at specialty retailers across the U.S.
The ImpEx Collection is a product of Filmus and his business partner Chris Uhde selecting the casks that go into each bottle of The ImpEx Collection, putting their more than 40 years of combined industry experience to work finding unique and special casks.
ImpEx Beverages imports whisky and other spirits from Scotland, Wales, Japan, Israel, Mexico, England, the Caribbean, and India with future anticipated additions from unexpected destinations.
For more information or to find a bottle, check out www.impexbev.com/the-impex-collection.
Wiggly Bridge Distillery Unveils “New England” Single Malt
Whiskey Review: Stillhouse Peanut Butter S’Mores Whiskey
Interview: Mixologist Naomi Leslie Talks Après Ski Whisky Cocktails
Nomad Outland Whisky Introduces Reserve 10 Years Expression
Whiskey Review: WhistlePig 21 Year Old Béhôlden
New Whiskey Named After Alan Jackson Hit Song
The GlenAllachie Adds Three Single Malts With Unique Finishes
New Coffee Old Fashioned Comes To Crafthouse Cocktails’ Lineup
Blue Run Spirits Previews New Kentucky Whiskey Distillery
Gary Carter has been at the helm of metro newspapers, magazines, and television news programs as well as a radio host and marketing manager. He is a writer/editor/photographer/designer by trade, with more than 30 years experience in the publishing and marketing field. Gary enjoys working to build something great, whether...