Search
Close this search box.

Thiccc Boy Introduces Tiger Thiccc Whiskey

Comedian and podcaster, Brendan Schaub, created a company called Tiger Thiccc. And now, the brand introduces a new spirit for 2023, Tiger Thiccc Whiskey.

Tiger Thiccc is a blend of straight bourbon whiskey and Japanese whisky finished in rare Mizunara barrels.

Founded in Atlanta, Georgia, this unique brand of blended whiskey sources 80% of its whiskey from MGP and the remaining 20% from Japan.

Tiger Thiccc Whiskey
Comedian and podcaster, Brendan Schaub, created a company called Tiger Thiccc. And now, the brand introduces a new spirit for 2023, Tiger Thiccc Whiskey. (image via Aiko Importers)

Lex McMahon, spokesperson for Tiger Thiccc, said the U.S. whiskey market expects an annual growth of 10.23% in the next three years, “and this year alone has already recorded an astounding $17.07 billion in revenue. With Tiger Thiccc roaring onto the scene, consumers can now enjoy a great new alternative to soothe their taste buds.”

Founder Brendan Schaub is a touring comedian and former mixed martial arts athlete. He noted that his world travels contributed to the development of this premier blended whiskey.

Tiger Thiccc Whiskey will soon hit shelves across the country, starting with California, Texas, Arizona, Tennessee, and Florida.

For more information, check out www.thicccboy.com.

The Bruichladdich Thirty review

Whisky Review: The Bruichladdich Thirty

We review The Bruichladdich Thirty, a Scotch single malt aged for three decades in ex-bourbon casks laid down around the time the distillery shuttered for seven years starting in 1994.

Search
  • Latest News
  • Latest Reviews