A new contest from Fireball Cinnamon Whisky is taking a birdie shot with fans of the spirit, and they’re teeing off the 2023 golf season with a unique offer.
A statement from the cinnamon whisky brand explains that it wants to give 10 fans a thousand dollars to wear its custom, tournament-inspired Fireball Red Jackets in Augusta, Georgia for a major tournament. In other words, Fireball just wants to see red on the green.
“When it comes to golf, not everyone is destined to wear green, that’s an honor held for a select few,” said Fireball’s global brand director, Danny Suich. “A Fireball Red Jacket, however, comes with something that is arguably more important than honor, it comes with a license to unapologetically enjoy the game, however you choose to play it. We know ‘birdie juice’ is already a frequent participant in many rounds and Fireball’s Red Jackets are our homage to that.”
The statement notes that the exclusive Fireball Red Jackets will feature:
- Green liner: A sleek, bespoke liner is a nod to the green on which the game is played.
- Custom Fireball patch: It wouldn’t be a respectable jacket for this occasion without a premium dragon-donned patch.
- Monogrammed Buttons: Brass buttons on the jackets, inspired by the color of their cinnamon whisky, boast a custom engraved Fireball logo for a sophisticated touch.
- Inside Pocket: While inside pockets aren’t special to the jackets, these are made to hold a Fireball mini-shooter..
- Pin: Each jacket includes a Fireball pin to wear on the lapels.
- Inside patch: With only 10 Fireball Red Jackets made, a custom signature patch inside the jacket allows owners to claim their coat, and Fireball, in perpetuity.
- Bonus: Even though phones aren’t allowed where the Fireball Red Jackets are going, the vibrant color guarantees that wearers will be easy to spot on TV … and the course.
For a chance at one of Fireball’s jackets, check out www.fireballredjacket.com through March 29th, enter your information and tell them why you deserve to wear red by sharing your own Fireball golf tradition in 250 words or less.
Those selected to receive the 10 custom Fireball Red Jackets and $1,000 stipends will be notified by March 31st.
“Fireball amplifies any situation, which is why we’ve set our sights on shaking up the golf world in a way only Fireball could,” Suich added. “Fireball’s Red Jackets – and everything else we have planned for golf this year – raise a shot to those who love golf but prefer their game to be a lot more fun and a little less serious.”
For more information on their spirits, check out www.fireballwhisky.com.
Tales of the Cocktail Event Slated For Late July In New Orleans
Gavin Hastings Launches Charity Whiskies To Support Injured Rugby Players
Bladnoch Distillery Explores Whisky-Making With The Dragon Series
Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Proof Rye Now A Permanent Offering
Emerson Whiskey Company Cuts Into Bourbon Market With New Product
Colorado Distilleries Collaborate On A Colorado Wheat Whiskey
Kilchoman Releasing Cognac, Fino Sherry Cask Matured Limited Editions
Lux Row Introduces Ezra Brooks 99 Rye, Reimagined Ezra Brooks Bourbon Cream
Highland Park Releasing New Cask Strength No.4 Scotch Whisky
Scotland’s The Cairn Distillery Takes ‘Step One’ Toward First Single Malt
Gary Carter has been at the helm of metro newspapers, magazines, and television news programs as well as a radio host and marketing manager. He is a writer/editor/photographer/designer by trade, with more than 30 years experience in the publishing and marketing field. Gary enjoys working to build something great, whether...